Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Art Faeries


A quote from Daisy Yellow's blog post today...

" Please don't waste good art time waiting for the art faerie. That's fruitless; she's busy wrapping up a big gallery show in Reykjavík. "

I LOVE IT!!!
I love the fact that she's buys in Reykjavik!
 



Head over to Daisy Yellow for LOTS of FREE art journalling, index carding, and colorful fun.
If you're experiencing angst about being judged on your not so perfect art, having art block or just need a swift kick in the art butt, turn to Daisy Yellow for inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...