Monday, September 15, 2014

New Halloween Swap!

My first matchbox swap too!
 
Ihttp://vintagedragonfly.blogspot.com/2014/09/another-halloween-swap-free-halloween.html

Halloween is absolutely, hands-down my FAVORITE holiday.
Halloween is my favorite colors, it's creepy, it's vintage, it's a little steampunky, it's just a little bit for the not-right-in-the-head group...Halloween is the bomb!
 
I've got my work cut out for me
There are many gorgeous examples for inspiration (or a breakdown of self-confidence) on Pinterest.


I've got several ideas in my head and I love making Halloween stuff so much that I'm going to make more than one and then give the extra(s) away, complete with goodies inside.
 
Look for the giveaway in October.
How does that sound?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...