Sunday, August 31, 2014

Punk for the Teacher

 A bonus challenge, school is about to start and I spied a styrofoam apple at Dollar Tree
...I couldn't resist

A present for your favorite teacher.

A little spray paint, gold rub n' buff, some embossing, a few gears, a latch made from an earring and you've got yourself the a punked apple.

The inside generates electricity and can be programmed to do many things. 

School projector not working?
Let the apple run it.




 Entering this lovely in:


Don't miss it:



2 comments:

  1. LOL...I LOVE your "apple", Tabitha!

    What a clever and thoughtful creation! It looks fantastic!!! And it looks like you had a lot of fun creating it! Brilliant!

    Thank you so much for sharing it with us at SASPC!

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Apple! Very creative....I LOVE IT! I'm sure the teacher will absolutely love it too. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...