Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A Trip to AZ

 Me, my husband, and my youngest, Addie, just spent several days in Phoenix with our oldest daughter, Alyssa.
It was her birthday and she's now half my age.  
How cool is that?!

Evening was the only time to really venture outdoors due to the heat, but it turned out to be the perfect time to do a flashlight tour of  the Desert Botanical Garden in Tempe.
Addie's 11 million dollars tall!




 The silhouettes in this part of the country are so different than in the Pacific NW!

One of the things I love about different geographies is the new variety of plants, animals, and insects.

Arizona Bumbles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...