Thursday, July 24, 2014

More Inspiration and Supplies

 It's been rainy & cold here in Eastern WA these past couple of days.
As much as I don't like the cold, my dogs don't seem to mind and still want their walk.
We usually head up to the airport.

 It's seems like a dry wasteland at first, but there so much when you really look.
Even the sagebrush can make for a good quick sketch.

Industrial steampunk treasure

I want this so bad, but it's embedded in the concrete!

And the booty...
Pre-rusted and ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...