Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Crochet Happy Continues!

I was having a depressing morning.
People getting upset because the SAHM can't be their personal chauffeur and babysitter--"She has nothing better to do afterall.  Right?!!"  Ugh.
Then I saw a familiar picture on Tales of a Trophy Wife...
It was the most viewed link last week.

You like me.  You really like me! 
Okay...it's not an Oscar, but it made my day.
Thank you to everyone for clicking on the linky, to Tales of A Trophy Wife for hosting the linky,  and thank you little crochet wreath on my porch that makes me smile when I drive up to unload 4 gazillion bags of groceries :)

BTW...She's having another linky party/giveaway!
Check it out--you could win some BLING!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous crochet flower wreath! I always use my bits and pieces left from projects to whip of flowers but I never thought of making them into a decor piece. Brilliant!
    ~B
    http://www.bclskeystrokes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...